STUDY IN SINGAPORE
Singapore is an energetic country described by an incredible instruction framework, offering various doors open for global student who wish to contemplate abroad. The nation feels glad to report itself for keeping up exclusive expectations of educating and learning, and logical research. The nation has an education rate of 96% and dug in exchanging focuses and the world’s busiest ports. Singapore degrees have been licensed as among the best and exceptionally presumed capability on the planet giving world acknowledgment and guarantee the rising profession. Both Indian and International Multinational Corporations perceive Singapore capabilities and that is the reason a substantial number of Indian student are picking Singapore as there favored investigation goal.
Singapore offers an expansive cluster of courses in a scope of fantastic establishments including top positioned Universities. Advanced education establishments in Singapore comprise of colleges, foundations of specialized training, polytechnics, and other instructive organizations, which offer pro courses of concentrate crosswise over degree and recognition levels.
Singapore’s education system consistently ranks at the top of the OECD’s (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), Universities in Singapore offers various types of degrees catering for every student’s needs and interests. You can study at any of the following levels to earn the following degrees.
The general criteria to apply to universities in the Singapore are mentioned below:
- All applicants are required to take a recognized English language proficiency test scores of 6.0-7 or 90-100 to prove their English proficiency.
- To be eligible for undergraduate admissions in Singapore, students will generally need to produce 10th and 12th scores, If apply for Bachelors Programmes at private universities, you must have a minimum score of 65% or above in your 12th
- If you are apply for Bachelors Programmes at public universities, you must have 90% or above in both 10thand 12th You must have your SOP/LOR (Letter of recommendation) with you when submitting applications at Universities in Singapore.
- To apply for masters programmes, you will need to submit 10th, 12thand bachelors mark sheets (also masters mark sheets if they are available) an SOP, 2LORs and a CV. IELTS is not required if you are applying at Private Universities, but both IELTS/TOEFL might be required for other universities.
- For a few courses in Singapore, GRE/GMAT/SAT might be required. Moreover, students applying for masters in Singapore must hold a recognised bachelors degree with minimum 55% or above.
Two main categories to apply for study visa in Singapore:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Universities offer various combination programmes like Undergraduate Degree along with Masters Diploma , Masters in two specializations (minor&major), Graduate and Master Degree in consecutive frame time. Combinations programmes on offer vary from one university to another.
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Australia Students Visa )