STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand as appealing examination abroad goals for the worldwide students. With developing years New Zealand is turning into the main decision for International students searching for excellent abroad training through investigate thoughts that influence you to emerge with the group. These elements have made New Zealand among the leaders in advanced education suppliers on the planet.
The other reason is because the educational system focuses on both practical and academic achievement. The New Zealand public education system focuses on being open-minded and letting children explore, thus allowing them to learn in the best way that they can. This gets them ready for higher studies further leads with workplace upon finishing the beginner education. Almost all primary and secondary schools have a set schedule; they go to school throughout the year, with four different terms spread out evenly. Higher education is incredibly important; there are eight universities throughout the country, along with 18 technology institutions and over 600 training schools which help with specialized skills. The country is positioned as the best-supported education system on the world.
The country offers numerous options for international students.
- Level 1, 2, 3, & 4 – Certificates
- Level 5 & 6 – Diplomas
- Level 7 – Bachelor’s Degree and Graduate Diploma
- Level 8 – Post Graduate Diploma
- Level 9 – Masters Degree
- Level 10 – Doctorate/PhD
The most recognized exams are the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and the Cambridge Exam. These are taken around the world and are accepted by each university that is located in New Zealand.
- Both undergraduate and Master courses, applicant must have a minimum score of 6.5 overall and no less than 6.0 in each module.
- Intermediate /Secondary education.
- 60% aggregate marks and a minimum of 60% in English.
- Mathematics in class XII as a requirement (for some sciences and technology courses).
- Minimum mandatory IELTS Academic scores
Masters in New Zealand
- Above Average Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum compulsory IELTS Academic scores.
- Relevant work experience (for MBA and IT programme).
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Australia Students Visa )