STUDY IN IRELAND
The Irish Government invests over 782 millions annually in research in Ireland's higher education institutions. The impact of this funding is that Ireland's higher education institutions now lead the world in an increasing number of fields. Ireland is the only English speaking country in the Euro zone and provides an ideal hub for organizations seeking a European base. Consistently right around 200,000 students from throughout the world ponder in Ireland, and this number develops every year. This consistent increment focuses towards the way that Ireland has an awesome mix of top notch training and chances of an advancing social ordeal offer to worldwide students.
Today Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world and an internationally renowned reputation for academic quality. Higher education with 34 institutions in Ireland offer an extensive range of over 5000 programmes leading to internationally recognized, quality assured qualifications. International students can choose to meet their education needs in highly respected business schools, centres of scientific and technology excellence as well as renowned language, humanities and arts faculties.
Irish Higher education institutions offer degrees at ordinary and Honours Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate levels, undergraduate and postgraduate diplomas over a full range of disciplines. Students are encouraged to use the National Framework of Qualifications to identify the qualification they will achieve before making decisions. Qualifications recognized with the Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) for quality parameters. This means that you can have confidence that your course, and the institution at which you are studying, are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
The general criteria to get admission in Ireland Universities are mentioned below:
For each course, a minimum academic score of 60% and above in Standard XII is required. Foundations and Diploma programmes are available for students who have secured around 50%. The student should have completed 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
Following are the degrees for the most granted by Ireland higher education institutes from Level 1- Level 10.
Level 1 qualification in a specific subject typically taken by school students aged 14–16, at a below A level you need five GCSEs. (General Certificate of Secondary Education) GCSE – grades 3, 2, 1 or grades D, E, F, G-Level 1 certificate /Level 1 diploma.
- Level2 qualification is GCSE grade A*- C level.
- Level 3 qualificationis A level you need five GCSEs
- Level4 qualification is BTEC Professional Diploma level.
- Level 5 qualification is Higher National Diploma (HND) /foundation degree level
(The Foundation degree in Applied Professional Studies has a CREDIT VALUE
of 240 credits made up of 120 credits at level 4 and 120 credits at level 5).
- Students generally qualify National Foundation Qualification (NFQ) Level 6)
- Ordinary Bachelor’s degrees (NFQ Level 7)
- Honours Bachelor’s degrees(NFQ Level 8)
- Postgraduate Diplomas(NFQ Level 9)
- Doctorate(NFQ Level 10) is also available.
- IELTS requirements: Individuals must obtain an overall score of 6.5 on the academic test with a minimum of 6.0 each, in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- You need at least 6 overall bands for admission to undergraduate or diploma courses.
- Universities also accept Internet-based TOEFL a minimum score of 220 (computer-based test) 550 (paper-based test)
- Most universities require a minimum 16 years of Intermediate and secondary education.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 65% in 12th grade.
- Mathematics in class XII (a prerequisite for some sciences and technology courses).
- Minimum mandatory IELTS Academic scores.
- Minimum mandatory IELTS Academic scores.
- Diplomas and Certificates which covers Ireland education Level 1-5
- Above Average in undergraduate level degree.
- Minimum required IELTS/TOEFL Academic scores.
- Relevant work experience (some universities require this for courses like MBA).
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Australia Students Visa )