STUDY IN EUROPE
Europe is today the third most prevalent examination goal among worldwide students on the planet. Its brilliant past and flourishing present is the formal proof of its undertaking in exceeding expectations in giving the subjective training. i.e excellent academics and professionals like doctors, educationists, solicitors and dedicated support services (ancillary). The nation pulls in a large number of students each year principally as a result of the remarkable instruction framework. European countries invest in their higher education systems to help make education affordable for students, whilst maintaining high quality standards.
As per the latest measurements, in excess of 300,000 universal students are examining in Europe of which, about 20,000 are Indian. According to an of late directed review, 85% of the worldwide students examining in Europe were happy with the high caliber of instruction given by the Europe organization. There are more than 1,000 courses on offer in Europe that are instructed in English, and this is expanding constantly. The different courses accessible in Europe Universities sustain and build up the best in the students, preparing them to support a receptive outlook, abilities in rationale, create inventiveness and confidence. Colleges in Europe are renowned for having grounds with students from a various scope of foundations. The college offers its students different choices to contemplate in Europe as full-time, low maintenance courses, evening Program, separation and eLearning.
Europe universities are autonomous therefore opting courses through European Colleges /Universities are lead by independent body associates. Each and every university is having its own admission and eligibility criteria for students to enroll in their university. Therefore students are advised to check the university website and their admission requirements before applying for a specific study programme.
The general criteria for applications in Europe universities are mentioned below:
English Language Proficiency:
All international applicants are required to take a recognized English language proficiency test. IELTS/TOEFL score is mostly considered by European Universities/institutions. Minimum IELTS Bands score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in each section is required and TOEFL score between 79 and 101.
Undergraduate study in Europe
- High-school certificate or 13 years of Education is essential
- Academic scores with a minimum 65 % or above in class 12th
- Mathematics in class 12th is prerequisite for STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) degrees.
- SAT is necessary in some universities
Duration of Bachelor programmes in Europe: An Undergraduate programme has 6 semesters and generally completes in 4 years, including a 1-year programme called Foundation year/Freshman programme/Studienkolleg.
Postgraduate study in Europe
- Recognized undergraduate certificate or 16 years of education is required to pursue Postgraduate in Europe. Some masters programmes accept students with a 3-year undergraduate degree
- Strong academic background (minimum percentage required is 65%)
- Minimum 2-years of relevant work experience after graduation is required for MBA programmes and for certain Masters programme
- Minimum required GRE/GMAT test scores (optional) – GRE is recommended for students who are planning to study MS programmes in Europe taught in English and GMAT if you want to study economics, law, MBA and other management programmes
Duration of Masters in Europe: A master’s programme has 2 to 4 semesters and generally completes within 2 years of enrolling (generally have duration of 18 to 24 months).
PhD study in Europe
- To apply for a PhD in Europe, a student must have 18 years of education
- A strong research proposal is mandatory to study PhD in Europe
- Acceptance letter from a professor in Europe who is willing to guide you for your research work
- Strong academic background– at least 70% in both Bachelors & Masters if applying to prestigious Europe universities/institutions
- No GRE or GMAT score is required
- Work experience (if required)
Duration of PhD programmes in Europe: Depending on the topic of your research project, it usually takes 3 years to 5 years to complete your PhD programme in Europe.
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Australia Students Visa )