STUDY IN CANADA
Advanced education, which is additionally called postsecondary education in Canada, is accessible in both government- supported and private institutions. Postsecondary education alludes to a wide range of formal education beyond secondary school, degree-granting education or not. These organizations offer degrees, diplomas, and certificate courses, contingent upon the length of the program and the idea of the establishment. In Canada, colleges are not any more the sole degree-giving foundations. A recognized postsecondary establishment, which can be both private and open, also can grant degrees, confirmations, and different qualifications. The nation has detailed open use on post-auxiliary training of in excess of 30 billion dollars consistently. Contingent upon the idea of the organization and the term of the course, tertiary level instruction is accessible in both government and private foundations offering degrees, recognition, authentications and validations.
Following are the degrees for the most part granted by Canadian higher education institutes.
- Certificate Level (one year)
- Diploma level (two years)
- Advanced Diploma (three years)
- Fast track Diplomas or Advanced Diploma (1 or 2 years)
- Post-graduate Diplomas/Certificates (1 or 2 years)
- Master’s Degree (one to two years)
- M.Phil. Degree (two years)
- Doctorate or PhD (four to seven years)
The general criteria for application are specified underneath:
- The minimum TOEFL score required by most universities is 80-84(internet-based test) for courses.
- Most universities and colleges accept equivalent IELTS and PTE Academic scores.
Undergraduate study in Canada
- Minimum aggregate marks of 70% in 12th grade for bachelor’s degrees, and above 50% for diplomas and advanced diplomas.
- Mathematics in class XII (a prerequisite for some sciences, technology, and business courses).
- Minimum required IELTS/PTE Academic scores with an overall score of 6.0 bands or equivalent PTE scores
Masters in Canada
- Most universities require a qualification equivalent to the Canadian bachelor’s degree, which requires formal education. It would mean another year of education after Indian bachelors or a four-year bachelor’s degree course like B.E., B.Tech. Or other such courses.
- Minimum score required for IELTS / PTE Academic scores of 6.5 bands as an overall score for PG Diploma and 7.0 bands for master’s degree. Some universities accept equivalent PTE scores too.
- Relevant work experience (some universities require this for MBA and Master’s Degree in IT)
Doctorate in Canada:
- For doctorate programs, most universities require a master’s degree in that subject. However, universities might consider your application without a master’s degree in exceptional cases.
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Australia Students Visa )