STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
Australia is a diverse country amongst the most favored study abroad destinations among International students who wish to study in Australia, with Australian student visa, under Australian Immigration Law. The country pulls in a large number of students each year widely in view of the exceptionally student frameworks, professionally outstanding advices, laid-back nature excursion holidays and mostly Permanent Residency in Australia.
Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF)
The Australian government has compressed the visa subclasses and introduced a simplified student visa framework (SSVF) to give more proficient visa administrations to the candidates.
The accompanying changes were presented after SSVF Australia:
- Now the global student will apply for a single Student Visa (subclass 500) regardless of their chosen course of study.
- Student guardians will apply for the new Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590)
- All students and student guardians will for the most part be required to hold up their visa application online by creating an account in ImmiAccount.
- A single immigration application risk framework will apply to all international students.
Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
The Genuine Temporary Entrance (GTE) record is essentially a respectability measure to guarantee that your stay in Australia would be for educational purpose.
- Your past qualification and Employment history.
- Why you are applying for the selected degree/course.
- What is the ideology of this chosen program with your past qualification and business.
- Explanation of any gap between your study and professional career (if any)
- Why you have chosen the college/organization where you will study in Australia.
- How will this qualification will help you in future?
- Your tentative future plans after finishing of the opted course/degree in Australia.
The country has a unified system of qualifications from Level 1- Level 10 and is well-known as the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) which is regulated by the Australian Government.
- Under Graduate VET Education, Diploma ,Advanced Diploma (Year 1 completion proceeds to Degree/Bachelors direct into 2nd Year)
- Graduates 3 years completion proceeds you to 1 year with international college Bachelor Degree along with honours in completion of Associate Degree in Australia.
- Graduates 3 years completion proceeds for Post-Graduate extended Degree i.e course work and research.
- Post -Graduate with 2years completion proceeds into Doctorate Degree.
The general criteria for applications in Australian universities are mentioned below:
English language proficiency:
All applicants are required to take a recognized English language proficiency test. IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score is generally considered by Australian Universities/institutions.
- For undergraduate programmes, a minimum IELTS Academic Band score of 6 with no less than 6.0 in each section is required.
- For post-graduate programmes a minimum IELTS Academic Band score of 6.5 with no less than 6 in each section is required.
Graduate study in Australia
- High-school certificate or Year 12 of school education
- Academic scores with a minimum 60 % or above in class XII
- Mathematics in class XII as prerequisite(for some sciences and technology courses)
Postgraduate study in Australia
- Undergraduate and graduate certificates, additional recognized VET /Certifications for the successful completion of 15 years of education.
- Relevant work experience (some universities require this for MBA programmes)
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Australia Students Visa )