Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Welcome to MovesEdu Immigration Pvt. Ltd.

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat:10.00AM - 07.00PM

Mail Us

Spouse Visa

The right to apply for a Spouse Visa only applies to the husbands or wives of people who have settled status and are ordinarily and permanently resident in either of the British Citizens, or people who have obtained ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain, also known as Permanent Residence).

  • A spouse visa allows those applying (“applicants”) to join their partner (“sponsor”) in the country holds Permanent Resident (PR).
  • The applicant’s relationship with the partner must be ‘genuine’ and ‘sustained’.
  • A spouse visa will not allow an applicant to claim most benefits, tax credits or housing assistance that are paid by the government of the applicants applied country.
  • If the applicant and partner are married (or in a civil partnership), they will need to provide the marriage certificate (or civil partnership certificate).
  • If the applicant is applying as an unmarried partner, he/she will need to provide evidence that the applicant & unmarried partner have been living together for 2 years prior to the application.
  • Such evidence can include documents showing joint commitments, such as joint bank accountants, joint investments, joint tenancy agreement, joint mortgage account etc.
  • Lettersof correspondence should also be included in the application.
  • A letter of correspondence is a letter that contains the address that the applicant and partner have lived together in, such as household bills and doctors or dentist records.
  • If an application is lacking in letters of correspondences, applicants can obtain statements from a third party (letters from friends & family, doctors, dentists etc)specifically saying that they have been living together with their partner for more than 2 years.
  • Applicants should gather and include photographs of them with their partner. We generally suggest printing out 2-3 photos per A4 page.
  • Applicants should include evidence of communication between them and their partner. Chat logs from Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber and Line are great because they allow people to export chat logs quite easily.
  • If the applicant and partner have previously been married or have entered into a civil partnership, applications must include evidence to show that the previous relationships have permanently broken down.

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.

“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”

Dustin A. Morgan

( Australia Students Visa )