study in Canada


Advanced education, which is additionally called postsecondary education in Canada, is accessible in both government- supported and private institutions. Postsecondary education alludes to a wide range of formal education beyond secondary school, degree-granting education or not. These organizations offer degrees, diplomas, and certificate courses, contingent upon the length of the program and the idea of the establishment. In Canada, colleges are not any more the sole degree-giving foundations. A recognized post-secondary establishment, which can be both private and open, also can grant degrees, confirmations, and different qualifications. The nation has detailed open use on post-auxiliary training of in excess of 30 billion dollars consistently. Contingent upon the idea of the organization and the term of the course, tertiary level instruction is accessible in both government and private foundations offering degrees, recognition, authentications and validations
Qualifications Offered
Following are the degrees for the most part granted by Canadian higher education institutes.

Eligibility Criteria

The general criteria for application are specified

Undergraduate study in Canada
Masters in Canada
Most universities require a qualification equivalent to the Canadian bachelor’s degree, which requires formal education.  It would mean another year of education after Indian bachelors or a four-year bachelor’s degree courses like B.E., B.Tech. Or other such courses. Minimum score required for IELTS / PTE Academic scores of 6.5 bands as an overall score for PG Diploma and 7.0 bands for master’s degree. Some universities accept equivalent PTE scores too. Relevant work experience (some universities require this for MBA and Master’s Degree in IT)
Doctorate in Canada
For doctorate programs, most universities require a master’s degree in that subject. However, universities might consider your application without a master’s degree in exceptional cases.


No, students applying for study visa in Canada need to provide GIC. Usually Canada embassy does not consider an application without GIC.
Yes, some universities and colleges provide scholarships to its students based on the marks.

Yes, you can stay in Canada after the completion of your course

Post Graduate work permit , is issued to the international students who have completed their studies in Canada from a DLI institute .