SKILLED MIGRANT CATEGORY RESIDENT VISA:
New Zealand is welcoming skilled migrants who contribute for economic growth of the country, can apply for this visa. Interested candidates need to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) informing your employment in the country, work experience and qualifications. If EOI of candidates is successfully proposed then New Zealand government will offer the opportunity to work as full time migrates within New Zealand.
It’s a points-based system whereby points are claimed under various criteria such as age, qualifications, work experience, or a job offer in New Zealand. Approved Expression of Interest through New Zealand Government Authorized is Invited To Apply (ITA) for residence if they meet at least 160 points and they satisfy mandatory health and character requirements.
- Expression of Interest: In your online Expression of Interest you will claim points for your qualifications, work experience, age etc before submitting it to Immigration New Zealand. All Expressions of Interest received will be ranked from highest to lowest points and placed into different interest. The number of points you will need for your Expression of Interest to be selected from the pool depends on the quality of the competing candidates, who have entered their Expression of Interest at the same time as you. In most cases you will need a job offer in New Zealand to claim 50-70 additional points that will make the deciding difference for the successful outcome of your Expression of Interest.
- Work Experience: A recognized work experience, if you are not able to qualify for skilled employment points system or for work experience in the industry, then your work experience should have been gained in a comparable labor market. While considering this work experience, you must be a citizen or permanent resident of that country in which you are working, or you need to have lawful authority to work in that country.
- Skilled Employment: Employments that are highly viewed with New Zealand Skilled work category are technical experts, Specialist in major studies or Applied Management through relevant qualifications and work experience with minimum payment threshold. You can claim points for skilled employment based on the jobs you are currently applying or a job offer you have received under the Skilled Migrant Category.
- English Language Ability: Applicants need to submit valid test scores. IELTS report with an overall band score of 6.5 or better in the General or Academic modules. The necessary standard of English capabilities is highest for principal applicants under the Skilled Migrant Category, because the goal of this policy is to attract skilled migrants with an excellent professional background that can be transferred to New Zealand. It is realistic to say that anybody wanting to find employment and use their highly qualified skills will need to be able to communicate in English on a very high level. If you have to be registered with the professional board in charge for your profession, the required level of English might be even higher. This applies for teachers, nurses, doctors etc.
ADVANTAGES OF PERMANENT RESIDENT IN NEW ZEALAND.
- Live, work, and study in New Zealand.
- Travel to and fro from New Zealand any time you like.
- Include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your visa application for your original residence application.
New Zealand Methodology for PR Holders.
- If you want to travel, your Permanent Resident Visa will need to be in a valid passport. You may need to apply to transfer your permanent resident visa to a new passport.
- Non-principal applicants can’t apply for permanent residence before the principal applicant, unless a non-principal exception applies.
- If we’re unable to grant you a Permanent Resident Visa, we may be able to offer you another resident visa or a variation of your resident visa travel conditions. This would give you more time to travel to and fro from New Zealand as a resident.
We are genuine, upfront and personal, want to give you the full picture right from the beginning to empower you to make solid decisions about your future and that of your family. We want you to know exactly where you stand when considering a move to New Zealand. Avoiding any false promises we only work with clients who have been carefully pre-assessed by our advisers through assessment procedure Visa Eligibility Assessment by a Licensed Immigration Adviser, Job Market Assessment by a Job Search Professional, A comprehensive Proposal to explain how we will help you manage your move to New Zealand.
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Canada Students Visa )