Canada PR (Permanent Resident )
Canada is the place where there is regular development and doors are open for the vast majority to influence the fantasy of relocating to Canada; you have to first “apply for Canada Permanent Residency Visa". The Permanent Residency (PR) status resembles a distinguishing proof for every one of the general population who are non-Canadian that they are permitted to jewel in Canada. Canadian international ID is issued by the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It was first proposed in the year 2001 yet was appropriated in the year 2002.
The Express Entry program – Under this model, which was presented in January 2015, achieving a Permanent Residency (PR) status online, by meeting the qualification criteria, set by the IRCC through the Express Entry in which the focuses are computed on Age, Education, Work Experience and Language Proficiency. To affirm your Eligibility for Canada Permanent Resident Visa or need to work in Canada you need to fill the free assessment form to avail free guidance from the specialists.
- Right of permanent residency:With the Canadian PR, you get the status of permanent resident of Canada, through which you can live, work or study anywhere in Canada and enjoy many other benefits similar to citizens of Canada.
- Sponsor eligible family members:As a Canadian permanent resident, you can sponsor eligible family members to come to Canada and get permanent residency here.
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship:A permanent resident can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending certain period in Canada.
- Freedom to work anywhere in Canada: A Canadian permanent resident has a freedom to work anywhere in Canada under any employer. Except for a few high security government jobs meant for permanent citizens of Canada only.
- No Tax on income outside Canada:As a Canadian permanent resident or citizen you pay taxes on the basis of physical residency only and hence, there is no tax on the income earned outside Canada.
- Access to subsidized education: As a Canadian permanent resident, you have the access to subsidized post secondary education being provided by the federal as well as provincial governments in Canada. The permanent residents can also enroll in free English and French speaking courses being offered by the federal government.
“Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretiumulla ut elementum sapien, a pulvinar augueed semper sed tellus in ultrices am simply dummy content hendrerit elit vel urna fermentum congue. . ”
Dustin A. Morgan
( Canada Students Visa )