STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIA is a diverse country amongst the most favored study abroad destinations among International students who wish to study in Australia, with Australian student visa, under Australian Immigration Law. The country pulls in a large number of students each year widely in view of the exceptionally student frameworks, professionally outstanding advices, laid-back nature excursion holidays and mostly Permanent Residency in Australia.
The country has a unified system of qualifications from Level 1- Level 10 and is well-known as the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) which is regulated by the Australian Government.
The general criteria for applications in Australian universities are mentioned below:
English language proficiency: All applicants are required to take a recognized English language proficiency test. IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score is generally considered by Australian Universities/institutions.
- For undergraduate programmes, a minimum IELTS Academic Band score of 6 with no less than 6.0 in each section is required.
- For post-graduate programmes a minimum IELTS Academic Band score of 6.5 with no less than 6 in each section is required.
Graduate study in Australia
- High-school certificate or Year 12 of school education
- Academic scores with a minimum 60 % or above in class XII
- Mathematics in class XII as prerequisite(for some sciences and technology courses)
Postgraduate study in Australia
- Undergraduate and graduate certificates, additional recognized VET /Certifications for the successful completion of 15 years of education.
- Relevant work experience (some universities require this for MBA programmes)